If you’re on a budget when selling your home and don’t want to make a bunch of expensive fixes and renovations, you’re in luck. We have got some great tips to share with you today, courtesy of Angie’s List founder Angie Hicks.
Here are some great ways to make your home look clean and simplified:
- Make your front door look great. It’s the very first and very last thing buyers will see when they visit your house. You want it to look clean and free of distractions.
- Get your yard green and weed-free. It’s not hard to do with a little fertilizer.
- Don’t forget to caulk and trim any driveway or sidewalk cracks
- Make sure the street number is visible from the curb.
- Appeal to the neighbors. If the neighbors like the home, the new owners will too.
These are five simple things you can do to help your home stand out in this market. If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We would love to hear from you.
Trackback from your site.